Trusted Contributor

Re: Claremont Domed Satchel...

Gorgeous bag! I love it in the red and in the black.

Respected Contributor

Yes, agree with you, would like to see those neutrals - the oyster, tan, and bone together to note the differences in tone!

Honored Contributor

If it's like saffiano, I won't like the leather. That lining is WILD. Maybe it's the 40-year celebration lining? I do like the variety of colors and the lilac is nice.

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 EdithEllenLily said:

If it's like saffiano, I won't like the leather. That lining is WILD. Maybe it's the 40-year celebration lining? I do like the variety of colors and the lilac is nice.

It isn't really like Saffiano, EEL, it IS textured and it appears to be lightly coated, but it has a different feel. You really need to see it in person before deciding... I loved it, but then I like Saffiano...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

That is a beautiful bag. I finally realized that I love the domed satchels above all the others.
Valued Contributor

On 1/28/2015 stevieb said:

It isn't really like Saffiano, EEL, it IS textured and it appears to be lightly coated, but it has a different feel. You really need to see it in person before deciding... I loved it, but then I like Saffiano...

Stevie, really!?! Don't give EEL ideas!!! Lol.
Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 tough_kitty said:

Actually, I only meant to suggest that if interested she might perhaps want to see it in person, like at at a store... But yes, I suppose that with her... I really should spell these things out very clearly... Otherwise, she might order a half dozen, you know, just to see if she likes them...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 cosmic1 said: That is a beautiful bag. I finally realized that I love the domed satchels above all the others.

I agree, this has become one of my most favorite silhouettes too.

Respected Contributor

I love this domed silhouette! I would love to see color comparisons as I've been craving a bag in a true bone color!

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 tough_kitty said:

Actually, I only meant to suggest that if interested she might perhaps want to see it in person, like at at a store... But yes, I suppose that with her... I really should spell these things out very clearly... Otherwise, she might order a half dozen, you know, just to see if she likes them...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I SEE YOU TWO!! {#emotions_dlg.sneaky} But I really don't think you need to worry about me with this one...

Good night, EEL {#emotions_dlg.sleep}