Super Contributor

Re: Claremont Domed Satchel...

On 1/31/2015 stevieb said:
On 1/31/2015 Ebonysmom123 said: Like the denim and the oyster

Have always loved the Dooney oyster color... All the colors are pretty, though some just aren't for me... The denim, though, is a pretty shade of blue, isn't it... Afraid it's an each to their own kind of thing on that lining...

Wink

What I find really curious is it appears the Claremont bags sold on Q are not using that lining, but the light neutral such as was used on the TSV... Sort of makes me wonder if the Claremonts shown on Q so far are all made for Q I wondered the same thing, Stevie!

Honored Contributor

It sort of seems like it... I mean, as long as they're first quality, I don't really care, knowing that Dooney often does 'exclusives' with other retailers, but it seems, lately, that some of the TSV's or, more to the point, the TSV 'accessories', appear to be a bit watered down.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Love it!

Honored Contributor

The Q appears to be showing this satchel now as available. though the color choices aren't as extensive as I'd hoped.

Honored Contributor

The oyster is beautiful, but it appears this is the same color they called 'taupe' when they offered a Claremont TSV... And I don't know who decided to call sky blue 'denim', but it isn't...

Super Contributor

They sold out of the bone color Claremont Domed Satchel, which I think I am going to get for Spring after seeing it today on QVC. I might even get the lavender color, the bag is gorgeous.

"The oyster is beautiful, but it appears this is the same color they called 'taupe' when they offered a Claremont TSV... And I don't know who decided to call sky blue 'denim', but it isn't..."

I agree, that bag is a very light shade of blue, nothing close to denim at all. The oyster color looked more taupe to me also.