Honored Contributor

I have never heard of the brand.  QVC has an excellent price of $39 when orginally $200.  I went to their website and the reviews are great.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky  Charles David is a very popular brand of shoes, I own many.  And yes, this is a great price as are all the FFANY shoes on sale.  Each year I've picked up at least two pair as they are offered at atleast 50% off, many times more than that for the event.  The shipping is slightly higher, i.e. $5.50, but so worth it and for a wonderful cause!   I actually purchased one of the pairs during last weekend's free shipping day - BONUS!!.

Although they begin showing the selection on dot com about 3 weeks leading in to the event, MANY more shoes are shown during the event presentation which quickly sell out.  Unfortunately, this year it is being aired between 5-6 pm EST during which I will be commuting.  I'll just have to see if any of the newer additions are still available when I get home.  

The one upshot to this is I don't have to be subjected to Jane Treacy who regularly hosts the show - not a fan.

Esteemed Contributor

Just bought 2 pairs Pecky!

Black jeweled and red satin bow ones.  Both are retail value of $199 and on 6 ez pays!  Great for at home holiday entertaining!

Honored Contributor
Yay! The price is great.
Honored Contributor

have not purchased a pair of charles david shoes since the late 80s or early 90s......they used to be my favorite shoes to splurge on.....and they were a fortune (or seemed to be at that time!) going to check them out.....thanks for mentioning!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I received these yesterday and they are packed up to go back.  They are pretty and the color petal is beautiful but they are so stiff and narrow.  My foot slides out of them and the bottoms are super slippery.  It is like a plastic coating of wax paper.