Super Contributor

Can you identify these shoes?

On the opening QVC page - Hello Spring - there is a pair of shoes shown just to the right of the caption.  They appear to be either light tan or blush pink and look to have some kind of trim on the toe cap.  crochet?  Any thoughts on which shoes these might be?  Thanks for any help!

Honored Contributor

Re: Can you identify these shoes?

Hi @gellen 

the shoe looks like some kind of espadrille.  Can't immediately identify the brand with just the toe, lol.

https://www.qvc.com/Aerosoles-x-Martha-Stewart-Two-Piece-Wedges---Meadow.product.A368022.html?sc=NAV...

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

This is so frustrating isn’t it. I did some hunting too and I cannot find them. I often will get onto the main page and see something I like and click on it and that is truly the last time I see it because they can be found nowhere!

Is this a ploy of QVC’s to keep us hopelessly looking through their pages?

Honored Contributor

Here's another pair of espadrilles @gellen 

https://www.qvc.com/Heritage-by-White-Mountain-Espadrille-Wedge-Sandals---Mamba.product.A336501.html...

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

Try these.  They look similar but not available in pink/blush so I am not sure. 

A303121
Vionic Espadrille Wedges- Maris
Honored Contributor

They often seem to picture merchandise that is ordered for the season but hasn't yet arrived in the warehouse.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't seem to find those shoes but darn, I saw so many cute shoes I don't think have ever made it on air.  They need to pull some them to show.  Would like to see a shoe show of "quick" picks. Only spend 3-5 minutes on each shoe, different brands and give us a peek at what they are hiding.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngieinLA wrote:

Try these.  They look similar but not available in pink/blush so I am not sure. 

A303121
Vionic Espadrille Wedges- Maris

@AngieinLA @gellen 

ITA. They look like the Vionic - Maris. They had them in blue, black, pewter & light tan.

Vionic.PNG

Valued Contributor

Earth shoes?

I liked the shoes on the left and finally found them.

Honored Contributor

I have a theory.  These pics are shot months in advance with samples that someone hopes will make the final cut.  Sometimes it just doesn't happen.