Occasional Contributor

Can Somebody Please Tell Me How I Can Sign Up for the QVC Insider?

I asked the lady on the phone and she told me that people can no longer sign up to receive it, that signups had been "closed off"...what's up with that??

Can I not even subscribe to receive it online??

Occasional Contributor

Re: Can Somebody Please Tell Me How I Can Sign Up for the QVC Insider?

I want to be able to see the new Dooney TSV Bags before they go to air.

Super Contributor

I didn't sign up for The Insider but I get it every month. It's a mystery.
Honored Contributor

Nope its not a closed group, only online to those who subscribed before they stopped the print version

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

On 3/24/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

Nope its not a closed group, only online to those who subscribed before they stopped the print version

They didn't stop the print version. I received my April edition last week.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

I was a member, I quit. I am getting all sorts of emails before items go on the TSV. No problem I never really look for anything anyway. So the Insider was not something that I needed or wanted. I do feel that it should be free for all or at least free for those who spend X number of dollars per year. Just a suggestion and QVC isn't really interested in making it happen. Certainly they could do this online and therefore cut the expense of postage.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks everyone for the info, and thank YOU, Doglvr, for the pictures and link. I think it is so dumb that they won't let people sign up for it anymore, even online!

Occasional Contributor

I was a paid subscriber before they took the magazine link off the website. I was always able to access the link upon signing into my account. In fact I still receive the print version most months....but now I do not know how to access the magazine online...or how others are doing so. It have tried numerous times to contact Customer Service and they keep referring me to the ""new"" online weekly magazine...which is not nearly the same thing. Is there a link paid subscribers are able to go to once they sign in to their account?
Valued Contributor

On 3/24/2014 TNTSchulte said: I was a paid subscriber before they took the magazine link off the website. I was always able to access the link upon signing into my account. In fact I still receive the print version most months....but now I do not know how to access the magazine online...or how others are doing so. It have tried numerous times to contact Customer Service and they keep referring me to the "new" online weekly magazine...which is not nearly the same thing. Is there a link paid subscribers are able to go to once they sign in to their account?

Yes, there is an e-mail link that comes from the Insider publisher. There is no access through the QVC site. Providing the link is against community standards. There is an open site on Facebook, Beauti-ville, that has an interesting post on 14 March. She comments on Many Q beauty products. Providing that link seems to violate standards, too.

Regular Contributor

On 3/25/2014 2cockers1cat said:
On 3/24/2014 TNTSchulte said: I was a paid subscriber before they took the magazine link off the website. I was always able to access the link upon signing into my account. In fact I still receive the print version most months....but now I do not know how to access the magazine online...or how others are doing so. It have tried numerous times to contact Customer Service and they keep referring me to the "new" online weekly magazine...which is not nearly the same thing. Is there a link paid subscribers are able to go to once they sign in to their account?

Yes, there is an e-mail link that comes from the Insider publisher. There is no access through the QVC site. Providing the link is against community standards. There is an open site on Facebook, Beauti-ville, that has an interesting post on 14 March. She comments on Many Q beauty products. Providing that link seems to violate standards, too.

TNTSchulte - I'm an InsideQ subscriber and can access the electronic version and receive the paper copy. However, I never received a link. I had to email QVC to get it. Try emailing QVC dot Insider @ qvc dot com (sorry but it wouldn't let me put in the hyperlink). Troy got right back to me with a link that I'm able to use to gain access each month (the regular QVC Customer Service email didn't have the correct information and, like you, I kept receiving the link to the monthly newsletter). Hope this helps!