Frequent Contributor

Can I wear Alegria with wide feet?

Just saw the cutest Alegria boots but they don't come in wide.  Any wide ladies wear these?  Input appreciated!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Can I wear Alegria with wide feet?

Gessh I was hoping someone would have jumped in here to help with this...I've tried this brand on in Belks, shoes only..and mediums fit but insoles were very uncomfortable  to my feet.

I wear a wide in most shoes but mediums in some ?? Guess I'll  just take a chance before they sell out since they are going quickly. I think they look adorable, but it's all about the fit !!!!

Good luck, did you order anyway ? deja vu

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MotivatedMomma.   I'm a big Alegria fan and frequently buy from not just QVC but their company's website too.  I wear a medium but I've noticed they always offer the option of a wide.  I think what they do is replace the footbed with a wider one.  How wide that would be, I don't know.  Why don't you go to Alegria.com and call their CS and ask?

If the shoes sell out on Q, you can usually get them at the company's website for the same price, free s&h.  No easy pay though.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Alegria just puts a thinner insole in their shoes to create a wide width. For me, it didn't work at all. 

Occasional Contributor

The Alegria website offers shoes with the option for wide insoles. I have odered several pairs and they have some on sale at this time. I can wear some of the regular width, but it takes a while to break them in.

Contributor

I have a narrow foot, but most of the M Alegria clogs, and maryjanes work for me.  I have been getting some great deals from the Alegriashoeshop.com site, which always has some of their shoes on sale for $69...quite a savings if these are a favorite brand.  Most of the shoes come in a choice of W or M.  Have fun.

Spoiler