Contributor

Calling All Earth Shoe Lovers!

I just ordered 3 pairs of Earth sandals for $80 off from the Earthshoes.com website. They are having a big sale on many shoes, boots and sandals. Many cute styles. Love Earth brand as they are one of the few brands I can wear because of ankle issues. Get them while you can. Many are final sale but the prices start at $19.99.
Honored Contributor

Re: Calling All Earth Shoe Lovers!

I ordered 4 pairs a few days ago for $87.52. I searched online and found a15% coupon that seeetened the deal.

Trusted Contributor

How are Earth Shoe sizing?

I see that their US sizes do not conform to European sizes, so I'm afraid they run significantly big.

Honored Contributor

Update: All four pairs of shoes were delivered yesterday.  They were brand new and pristine.  3 pairs were Earth and 1 was Earth Origins.  

I found the  sandals ( 3 pairs)  all fit true to size.  The 4th pair was a very open flat shoe, not a sandal. It ran a little big.  I'll just put a small thin pad in the shoe and it should be okay.

I am a happy Camper.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Question for the Earth Shoe people ....

Are the words "founded by a Danish Yoga instructor" some sort of code words or magic words.  

Every single time they show an Earth shoe of there's an Earth Shoe show, the rep or the host uses that phrase.

The only reason I notice it is because of my beliefs/opinions re yoga and would never buy anything with a yoga association.

Valued Contributor

I got the Sirena sandal in navy for $19.99 and free shipping!!! Woo-hoo!!
Frequent Contributor

I’m spreading the word, Earth shoes furloughed Sally, that’s why she’s not in air, not anything to do with Covid. Those of you surprised and disappointed, I hope you contact QVC and Earth to let them know you are disappointed.