Honored Contributor

Clearance price to me means low prices.  The Q thinks Easy Pay is the answer but not when the prices are still too high.  If the Q wants to continue to be successful then they need to lower prices; give discounts like retail.

HeartCat TongueSmiley Tongue

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

The Q's clearance prices are a joke.  Try Sole Society - they have a lot of half price sandals.  

Esteemed Contributor

The prices are a joke and so is the selection.  How can a pair of past or out of season shoes still be over $60???

Honored Contributor

QVC probably knows different buyers have different ideas.  Just yesterday a friend gave me a shoe catalog she buys from -  I had complimented her sandals a few days ago.   According to the catalog, they were $69 - on clearnace.

I do have some friends with seemingly unlimited budgets.  Never would this woman be one!

Meanwhile, I'm not buying from the catalog or any place else.  Day 13 of no retail purchases.  Just food, fuel, and the dentist so far in July.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops Good for you!!  I need your willpower, I love to shop but am really trying to keep purchases down.  I'm doing okay but still room to improve!!

Esteemed Contributor

Kohl's has some cute wedge sandals for around $20. They were so comfortable, I ordered 2 more pairs......

I still buy Sketchers and Clarks when I have to be on my feet all day, but I'll buy any cute shoe that is comfortable and on clearance...