Honored Contributor

P.S.  Last year they had a similar shoe for a TSV.  I ordered them and they were too narrow.  In fact, they are still on QVC's website.  Oh, I have a pair of loafers I paid $42 or $43 5 years ago.  They are now asking $80.  OMG!

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@hunter wrote:

Can't wear clarks for some reason.  One size is to small the next is to big.  

Same for me!

Esteemed Contributor

The Clarks TSV look like men's shoes. I said on the TSV thread that I could see my husband wearing them. I wonder if TSC in Canada will be bringing these shoes in as a showstopper too?

I also find Clarks shoes hit and miss when it comes to fit. The last wedge showstopper Clarks sandal that I bought from TSC I had to send back due to poor fit and the Clarks flip flop that was the last showstopper in Canada, I tried in store and it ran really narrow, the bands cut into my feet. No way would I have kept them if I bought them online.

Trusted Contributor

So many of their shoes look alike. 

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

QVC - serioulsy? Clunky and void of any style, I just donlt get it. I know many Q shoppers like a low, Ortho type shoe,,,,but C'mon! Could you please offer more of a selection? Something with more style? And I don;t mean with a 4" heel. 

Clark's are known more for comfort and support. If I'm walking a lot, my feet don't care if you say they're "ugly". I wear their sandals and other shoes & yes, some had elevated wedges. Most of us who may be "jeans & tee style dressers" have no use for high heels. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think they're as ugly as their usual TSVs, but I don't find Clarks comfortable, and in my case, I don't seem to be able to get a good fit.

Easy pass.

Trusted Contributor

Funny, the TSV shoes often called ugly are usually the ones I like! I didn't buy it though.