Respected Contributor

QVC - serioulsy? Clunky and void of any style, I just donlt get it. I know many Q shoppers like a low, Ortho type shoe,,,,but C'mon! Could you please offer more of a selection? Something with more style? And I don;t mean with a 4" heel. 

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant  I'm with you on this one, really?  I see no style that interests me, maybe they're comfortable - hopefully.  IMO, that is the only upside I could imagine.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the TSV. I think they'd be cute with jeans or cargos in the Fall. Just good shoes for walking or standing. 4 inch heels are fine but not for every part of one's life.  I like all kinds of shoes.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Contributor

Can't wear clarks for some reason.  One size is to small the next is to big.  

Esteemed Contributor

I see these Clarks as their one of their versions of a Skechers-type shoe with a little more polish. For those who want the comfort of Skechers in the workplace for example, but want to be a bit more sleek and polished, this would be a good choice.

Where I think the shoe went wrong is that big section of black goring on the outside. In the black it's possibly not as noticeable, but it's not really a good look with the other colors.

Respected Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I like the TSV. I think they'd be cute with jeans or cargos in the Fall. Just good shoes for walking or standing. 4 inch heels are fine but not for every part of one's life.  I like all kinds of shoes.

I said "not with 4 " heels"

Anytime someone posts that they don't like Vionoc or Clarks, someone replies" I don;t want 4" heels" Neither do I! But one can have stylish shoes without 4 " heels!

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

QVC - serioulsy? Clunky and void of any style, I just donlt get it. I know many Q shoppers like a low, Ortho type shoe,,,,but C'mon! Could you please offer more of a selection? Something with more style? And I don;t mean with a 4" heel. 

Typical Clarks style if you ask me, similar to a loafer.    Clarks is not known for fru fru or fancy.   

Respected Contributor

It's not my style but I would not call it ugy, and I realize every shoe they offer won't be.  I like and own many of Clark's shoes and boots.  The TSV can't be for everyone. 

Respected Contributor

These are slip on loafer-style shoes for running around. I tell ya what -- type in "Shoes" in the Search bar. There are 41+ pages of shoes that QVC offers. Maybe you could find something to your liking in those pages. A lot of them are priced less than the TSV. If you can't find something more to your liking in those pages, then perhaps you should shop elsewhere. Easy peasy. :-)

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant I totally agree.  Surely not feminine.  In the past 2 years Clarks has gone down hill IMO.  I wear a wide and 3, 4, 5 years ago I could order my size and take the shoes out of the box and go.  Now, most of wide widths are NOT wide.  I don't know what happened but I have complained to Clarks and they deny the problem.  Please.  They know darn well that the shoes are running narrow as women are returning them.  I even experience a blister from the shoes which never happened a few years ago.  Clarks needs to get back to their excellent standards. It has been very disappointing. Cat Mad  

kindness is strength