Valued Contributor

CLARKS FLIP FLOPS FOR SUMMER ????

Every summer I buy Clarks flip flops...I love them . Does anyone know if they are going to have some new ones this year? Please let me know if you have heard/   THANKS

Frequent Contributor

Re: CLARKS FLIP FLOPS FOR SUMMER ????

I don't know if QVC has the flip-flops but Boscov's has every color available right now!

Regular Contributor

I love Clark's flip flops that is what I wear most of the summer.  I got my first pair when I was in Las Vegas and my shoes were rubbing on my feet.  I went to the Clark's store to try to find a pair of sandals but they didn't have the ones I wanted in my size.  The clerk asked me if I had tried the flip flops and I said I couldn't wear them because of the thing between the toe.  She said just try them on and see what you think.  I must have 5 pairs now and 2 in black.  I just bought a new pair at a Clark's store that are cloud steppers with a little wedge, they are a little more dressy.  I hope I like those as much.

It is what it is!!!
Honored Contributor

I LOVE----- Clarks flip flops----are you speaking about the ones for $39? I have 2 of those and they are the best. I got mine from Macys---lots of styles and colors there.