Honored Contributor

I received 3 pairs of these today.

#1 came from Zulily (and are still available in broken sizes) They are like walking on air. HSN carries them but the shoes.com was a better deal.

They run true to size.

Black Desire Stretch Sandal

#2 & #3 came from Shoes.com. (12% back from Mr. Rebate plus a 20% off coupon)

Bzees Knockout Slide

Bzees Knockout Slide

Respected Contributor

Bzees are very comfortable, and machine washable (mine are).  I have two pair and just love them. 

Honored Contributor

I am loving those Bzees....I have a couple of pairs in my closet too.They are very comfortable,well made and I get a lot of compliments when I wear them....love

Super Contributor

Discovered Bzees 2 years ago and I now have 5 pairs. I love these shoes in the summer. Easy to slip on and very comfortable for walking. Wore them all winter even when I was going to yoga class and didn't want to deal with a lace up shoe.

I have both sandals and slip-ons. 

All mine can go in the washer. I tried slip-ons from Sketchers and they just weren't comfortable, so I tried Bzees. Jackpot!

Respected Contributor

You are so lucky, I bought the pink colored directly from their website and they were not only extra wide but huge, and of course they went back.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Bzees! Wore a pair today.

Honored Contributor

20170511_161632.jpgI got a pair some time ago from HSN.  Super cute with watercolored flowers in every shade done on the enclosed foot.  I wore them today for the first time and discovered they're HOT, as in overly warm.  They are a neoprene type of material so it figures.   They feel like slippers. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I got my Bzee sneaks at Burlington Coat Factory..... so comfy!!! Woman Happy