Respected Contributor

Anyone tried this brand?

Honored Contributor

@chiclet  I have several pairs of sandals and walking shoes and they are oh so comfy!  They also wash in the washing machine really well.

Valued Contributor

@Pook  How do the sizes run? I usually wear an 11 or 11W in an athletic shoe. 

Honored Contributor

@CinNC wrote:

@Pook  How do the sizes run? I usually wear an 11 or 11W in an athletic shoe. 

I wear an 8 W but do not need a wide in these.  The 8 fits perfectly.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bzees tsv on hsn

[ Edited ]

Love, love, love Bzes, but the size I need varies as much as 4 sizes depending on style. I wear anywhere from 7.5 to 9 in Bzees. Therefore, I don't order, but search local B&M stores where I can try on the shoes. 

Respected Contributor

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND -

MY FEET LOVE THIS BRAND -

MY HIPS

AND

MY SPINE LOVE THIS BRAND -

DID I MENTION I LOVE THIS BRAND???

Fits true to your foot size - the medium width is not too narrow - allows for toe wiggle and room in the shoe front. 

I have 8 pairs and they last - don't wear down like other comfort brands - PLUS they wash and dry like a dream!

Trusted Contributor

@nomless wrote:

Love, love, love Bzes, but the size I need varies as much as 4 sizes depending on style. I wear anywhere from 7.5 to 9 in Bzees. Therefore, I don't order, but search local B&M stores where I can try on the shoes. 

I agree. Have 4 pair of Bzees, and they range from 7.5 to 8.5. You really need to try these on in store. Some styles run wide, others narrow.  If you can find a cute style that fits well, this brand (by Naturalizer) can be a winner. I find them now and then for cheap price at Marshall’s, and certain styles are frequently on sale on Naturalizer site. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Bzees!!!!  Comfort and support;  and they are machine washable!!!!!

I usually wear an 8 without issues in this brand.

If you want to try them on, Nordstrom Rack and DSW carry them.  They are also available on Amazon.

I hope you like them!

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

Anyone tried this brand?

@chiclet 

I have one pair of Bzees and regret buying them. They are too soft and squishy, so much so that I’m almost afraid I’ll lose my balance. A bit less squishy would be better. Mine are also sandals and the straps hit the sides too far apart; my feet slide forward and my toes go over the edge of the shoe if I don’t keep readjusting them.