Respected Contributor

Bzees shoes! New (to me) CUTE... comfy???

I saw Bzees a shoes presentation on HSN today.  I had never heard of the brand.  I searched on QVC and found they have several in stock.  Then I searched on HSN and they seem to have even more!  Some of the shoes are adorable.  Have you tried them?  Comfy?  Most of them seem to have a rounded toe box, so I'm hopeful. Smiley Happy 

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Bzees shoes! New (to me) CUTE... comfy???

I’m wearing them now!!!  LOVE Bzees....very comfortable...I have knee high boots in two colors and this time of year I like the sneaker boots which I have in three colors💕

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Super Contributor

Great shoes. Bought my first pair from HSN about 5 years ago. Still wear them. Have about 5 pairs.
Respected Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

I saw Bzees a shoes presentation on HSN today.  I had never heard of the brand.  I searched on QVC and found they have several in stock.  Then I searched on HSN and they seem to have even more!  Some of the shoes are adorable.  Have you tried them?  Comfy?  Most of them seem to have a rounded toe box, so I'm hopeful. Smiley Happy 

Yes, I have many and have never paid full price for them. I purchase on Naturalized/Bzees website as well as others.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

Yes...I have a few pair.  They are really cute and comfortable.  I normally wear a size 7, but in Bzees I take a 6.5.  The best part is....you can throw them in the washer.  Great for summer...or if your feet sweat.   Just wash and they are good as new.   Worth trying.  

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased my 1st pair last summer at Nordstrom Rack.  Extremely comfortable!!!!  I just purchased a pair of wedge sandals online and received last week.  They fit great.  Give them a try.

Trusted Contributor

Bzees are to the Naturalizer brand as Cloudsteppers are to the Clarks brand -- a less pricey line of shoes made of fabric or faux leather.  I found a pair of Bzees slip ons at my Marshalls and liked them, so ordered couple more pair from Naturalizer site where they are often available on sale for much less than on HSN.  I've bought 4 different sandal styles, some I like, others I don't.  Difference is that, since these are cheaply made shoes, the styles and sizes fit differently.  I'm a normal 8M.  I have Bzees that fit in 7.5M, 8M, 8W, and 8.5M.  You just have to try them.  The ones with elasticized uppers tend to run very tight around top of foot, making them difficult to slip into.  I have taken a couple of my less comfortable styles and turned them into yard shoes.  I'm still wearing and enjoying the styles that fit well.  In future I will buy them only if I can try them on first at Maxx or Marshalls or BeallsFlorida.

Esteemed Contributor

Bzees are comfortable but I need to try them on. I've seen them at Winners and Naturalizer stores and Naturalizer outlets. Try Famous Footwear as that store chain is also part of the Naturalizer shoe company which rebranded more than a year ago and is called Caleres. Caleres owns Naturalizer, Ryka, Lifestride, Bzees, Sam Edelman, Dr Scholls, Fergilicious, and Carlos Santana. 

Contributor

I got some bzees mary Jane's that were so comfy that I bought them in 5 colors. I think they are part of Naturalizer brand.

Regular Contributor

I have about 4 or 5 pair of the slides with the cross over wide strap...since I have a problem with bunions these shoes are about the most comfortable, they're wedges and look great with pants, jeans, skirts...but most of all they're comfortable and they look good.  They can even be thrown in the washing machine and washed..I've never done it because I have a good selection, so I don't need to.  Love them!!