Esteemed Contributor

I found the Bzees Kiss sandals in black at Winners in Canada today but they had limited sizes and only in the medium width. So I bought them in black 8.5M. They are identical to the Kiss sandals on the HSN website, just an FYI.

I bought these exact sandals in the floral print at Winners  a year ago. Those I bought in a size 8W. I compared the sandals to each other and the 8.5M is the same length footbed as the 8W. The 8W has a slightly narrower heel cup. The 8.5M black sandal fits slightly looser than the floral 8W sandal but the material on both sandals is different. The black material is a knit pattern material on the top and it's bonded to a solid plain knit fabric. The floral fabic is a plain knit on the top and it's bonded to a solid plain knit fabric. I think the black material is a bit thinner than the floral fabric. The back strap on the 8.5M ia s bit longer than the 8W strap.

So if you see either sandal or this sandal in another color at a store and you can try it on, you may want to consider it as they are very comfortable.

From HSN: 

Bzees Kiss Peep-Toe Sandal

600-753

Honored Contributor

I've tried to wear the pair I got last year as they're really cute.  The height of the heel is just too much for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

I tend to get tight achilles tendons so a slight wedge in a sandal works well for me. I do like the heel height of the Bzees Kiss sandals as it doesn't stress the back of my ankles like some flat sandals and shoes do.

I do have to try on shoes in person though, online just doesn't work for me because it's likely that the shoes won't fit and will be too tight in the forefoot and too loose in the heel.