Esteemed Contributor

Bzees Kiss Slingback sandals

OK, so today I found a nice pair of Bzees Kiss Slingback sandals at Winners in Canada. They are the same sandals that Zulily carries (that don't even ship to Canada either). I bought them in the blue multi marble print in a size 8W. I've read reviews of this sandal on other websites and some said it ran narrow and short. I think the sandal definitely runs narrow as it fits my feet well and I sometimes wear a wide in Caleres branded shoes like Naturalizers. I have a high instep and a medium width in this sandal would have been too tight.

These sandals have a neoprene upper and the lower is flexible and the footbed is soft and has an arch support. The bottoms are light gray rather than the white that it looks like in the photos online. They do have a velcro closure. According to the hangtags these are washable and air dry. They may not be the prettiest sandals but they do fit nicely.

Pix below is from Zulily.

Image result for Bzees Kiss Slingback pinterest

Honored Contributor

Re: Bzees Kiss Slingback sandals

[ Edited ]

@TY   I received that very shoe today from Zulily but in a different color.  I haven't even had a chance to try them on yet.  Small world.  HSN carries this brand and I got a pair this spring. They're comfy as house slippers.  Here are the ones I got.

zu48572810_main_tm1496863814.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

Those are nice looking Bzees sandals! I wonder why Zulily doesn't want to ship Bzees to Canada. It's not like a lot of retailers carry these. I think that I may have seen some Bzees at Hudson's Bay. There's no local Naturalizer store anymore nearby and Sears Canada has filed for bankruptcy protection. I rather doubt that Sears Canada will last more than the end of the year even though they will be closing a bunch of small town Sears Canada stores.

Honored Contributor

@TY  Will Zulily ship anything to Canada?  I think it's really ratty that places like QVC and other big companies won't ship to Canada and charge a premium to ship to Alaska and Hawaii. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

@Kachina624 wrote:

@TY  Will Zulily ship anything to Canada?  I think it's really ratty that places like QVC and other big companies won't ship to Canada and charge a premium to ship to Alaska and Hawaii. 

Yes, apparently Zulily does ship to Canada but maybe it's only name brand stuff that they won't ship. Who knows why they decide that some shoes can't be shipped. Maybe Zulily only wants to get rid of clothing brands nobody has heard of.

Esteemed Contributor

@TY@Kachina624 We must be sympatico!  I bought a pair of BZees yesterday at Winners.  They also were selling the same thing at the Naturalizer Store and The Bay.  I find them too wide.  I have very narrow feet.  I am going to have to take them back.  Too loose on my feet.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@TY@Kachina624 We must be sympatico!  I bought a pair of BZees yesterday at Winners.  They also were selling the same thing at the Naturalizer Store and The Bay.  I find them too wide.  I have very narrow feet.  I am going to have to take them back.  Too loose on my feet.  LM

@Lilysmom

@Kachina624

So I looked online at Hudson's Bay website and they have the black sandals and the white sandals on sale and they only carry medium width and the print with the black soles are full price. Sears Canada has the black sandals online on sale, medium width but limited sizes. Neon orange is on sale in medium and wide. I find that the shoe selection in store has become really poor at both department stores though -- it's hit and miss.

Esteemed Contributor

@TY, I found out something I didn't know yesterday.  I bought Bzees at The Bay, half price or close to it.  I walked into the mall.  The Naturalizer store had them $10 cheaper.  I like to support The Bay, especially after what happened to Sears.  I kept going.  Got to Winners and there was the same pair, $22 ($25 with tax) cheaper than The Bay.  I bought those and returned my Bay purchase.  THe Bay told me they would price match other stores as long as I had proof of price (a photo on my iPhone was enough).  They said they would also price match their online store.  Good to know!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Another Bzees fan here!

Honored Contributor

I bought these on Zulily back in May.  They are one of the most comfortable shoes I have. They are called Desire.

Black Desire Stretch Sandal

I purchase these (Knockout) from Shoe. com.  They have free shipping, 25% off and Mr. Rebate has 10%.  (when I bought them the % was different) They are more casual and have a pronounced arch pad. They can be thrown in the washer.

Bzees Knockout Slide (Women's)

Bzees Knockout Slide (Women's)