Contributor

Am I the only one who wishes the Q would bring back Birkenstocks? I'm not a fan of clunky summer shoes. The soft footbed is comfortable & arch is superb. Patterns unique. Buying them retail is twice the cost. Please keep your customers happy & bring back Birkenstocks. I don't need any more stuff for my kitchen or electronics.  Just comfortable, stylish shoes!

Respected Contributor

@Cruzzing  Yes, I'm also a big fan and have quite a large collection of them.  Most of the sandals that I wear consistantly are the Gizeh thong style.  I think the decision to discontinue them at QVC may have been more of a Birkenstock decision though.  They are tightening in on who is allowed to carry them because of all the knock offs and discounting.  Personally, I have found some great knock offs.  One you might try is Muk Luks.  You can get those for around $20, and I honestly can't tell the difference when I'm wearing them.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

Birkenstocks are now on HSN.

Respected Contributor

I only owned one pair.  My son called them Jesus shoes Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

I have around 30 pairs of Birkis/Birkenstocks/Betula. I purchased many pairs from the Q years ago -- and lots more from 6PM dot com. I have clogs and sandals -- in every color. Sooooo comfortable. I'm still wearing a pair of navy 2-strap sandals that I bought from Cosotco 18 yrs ago. That's the only pair of Birkenstocks that I ever saw at Costco. I paid $40.