Valued Contributor

One day we were out in our car and I saw a woman runner crossing the street several blocks ahead of us. I suddenly realized that what caught my eye was her neon orange sneakers! Her running outfit was mostly grey, but you couldn't miss the shoes. At first I thought "Who would wear such gaudy shoes?" then understood how smart she was!

Valued Contributor

I have some Asics and they are outrageous!! I love them. And I'm not going to England. And i don't care what they like.

Honored Contributor

LOL Sylvia ;-) I have worn my blue ombre Vionics to work a few times. They make me happy. And heaven knows I don't care what people think of my shoes. Just call me (the Hallmark) Maxine.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor
you can walk with me, moonchilde. I plan to walk around in them, with skirts or shorts or whatever. I never shy away from things I really like. :-D
Honored Contributor

It was kinda warm today, so I paid attention to what others were wearing on their feet. And it was mostly sneaks or flip-flops........and either black or white.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor
I'm, 78 and wear them. Changing with the times keeps you young at heart. I walk five miles a day and with all the walking shoe brands I,'ve gone through, OMG, I love VIONICS, SP?
Honored Contributor

I have had bright pink Nikes for a while, I get compliments every time I wear them

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I also like them! I treated myself to the sketchers that QVC had a few days ago. I got the black and the neon pink. Just adorable and like the new sketchers line of walking shoes. I think they are called ""go walks""?

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/24/2015 Desertdi said:

It was kinda warm today, so I paid attention to what others were wearing on their feet. And it was mostly sneaks or flip-flops........and either black or white.

I envy you your warm weather... please, can we borrow some of your sunshine and warmth in the northeast. I have not warmed up yet.. we are in the below freezing temperatures for another week or more.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Valued Contributor
" I have read that the British are rather horrified by them and can instantly spot American tourists who, in the eyes of the Brits, are the only people who would even think of wearing them." Years ago the British could recognize American tourists by their "horrid" beige walking shoes or white sneakers. They'll be wearing the neons in a couple of years. I personally like them!