Occasional Contributor

I just checked my orders and in May 2014 I ordered the 6 pairs of cotton briefs and the price was $35.00 and 6.22 shipping........Now the same is $48.00 and $3 shipping! You have got to be kidding right? $13.00 more and 3.00 shipping! I guess that QVC knows how to make it look like they give you a deal with the new shipping prices and then jack up the item! By to Breezies!!!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor
I found ebay has them with reasonable prices..
Esteemed Contributor

I switched to Jockey Cotton Briefs of Jockey So Soft Briefs in the Elance style. I get them from Kohl's with coupons or sales at jockey.com.

Breezies quality went down and prices went up

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor
Me too betteb I switched to the same style Jockey, and get them at the same places as you lol. The Q lowered the shipping but they made it up in the price of item.....gotcha!
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/4/2015 donnalona said: Me too betteb I switched to the same style Jockey, and get them at the same places as you lol. The Q lowered the shipping but they made it up in the price of item.....gotcha!

I like them. They fit and they lastSmile

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Another vote for Jockey Elance. My Breezies pilled badly and Elance does not. Breezies are so high because the number of returns, on the bras anyway, is horrendous. I always buy my Breezies bras from Ebay, my seller ships only items in perfect condition. Yes, they have been tried on, but so is the stuff in the stores. The new management is putting their stamp on policy with this reduced shipping and increased prices. We'll see in a couple years if it works or not. What comes to mind to me is the old saying "Be careful what you wish for." We wanted reduced shipping but are paying for it in spades.

Super Contributor
I.buy breezes panties for ultimair lining....I never tried their bras due to the fact that so many negative reviews....jockey underwear doesn't have ultimair lining...