Respected Contributor

Boscov's is a popular mid-Atlantic regional department store. Twice a year they have an "every shoe 50% off plus $1 sale" that is absolute madness. No presale price increases. One happens soon before Easter, so I went online to check if the date had been announced. No.

BUT today they have free shipping on all shoes, no minimum purchase. Worth checking it out.

Trusted Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

Boscov's is a popular mid-Atlantic regional department store. Twice a year they have an "every shoe 50% off plus $1 sale" that is absolute madness. No presale price increases. One happens soon before Easter, so I went online to check if the date had been announced. No.

BUT today they have free shipping on all shoes, no minimum purchase. Worth checking it out.

@PickyPicky3    I shop there often.  Their shoe sales are great.  I'll be watching our local paper for the date.  

Respected Contributor

I'm there with my sister every week. Like here, I rarely buy anything. She"s the shopper.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My BF is from Binghamton and when we went to visit his mom, Boscov's always came up in the conversation. 

My last purchase (online) purchase was one of their inexpensive enameled cast iron pieces......

Valued Contributor

The Clark shoes come to the same price as the original price when you add on the shipping.....Clark sandals are 39.99 with free shipping from Boscov !