Respected Contributor

I think these look cute, a more updated style than a Clarks clog. I have never worn Born. Just wondering about their sizing and comfort. I think they would look good with some of the jeans I have. Not the skinny ones though. Any opinions out there. 

Trusted Contributor

i’ve never tried their clogs, but their footwear is always so comfortable. the insoles are padded and cushiony. i like the red ones. looks cute with skinny jeans. 

Honored Contributor

I have worn Born shoes for many years and they are very cute and comfortable.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@luvdoodles @QVCkitty1 @freakygirl

I haven’t had Born shoes before but, if my size is still available, I might be about to order my first pair!

I’m thinking of getting the red ones. I don’t think I’ve ever had red shoes before & I like this color - in the video anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

15 yrs ago, I bought 2 pairs of leather Born loafers from a shoe store. I loved the shoes - and didn't wear them that often and a few years later, the sole ripped away from the top part of the shoe. Exactly like my 6 pairs of Clarks Clogs did.

Honored Contributor

I love Born.  They are comfy.  I did not buy, but they are cute!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

15 yrs ago, I bought 2 pairs of leather Born loafers from a shoe store. I loved the shoes - and didn't wear them that often and a few years later, the sole ripped away from the top part of the shoe. Exactly like my 6 pairs of Clarks Clogs did.

@kivah

My Born have held up really well!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

All my Clark's (traditional) clogs eventually tore apart.  None of mine Born clogs have and some are 10+ years old.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3  I'm a fan of Born sandals and slides. Nice leather and usually well-made. If it is a half-size, be sure to size UP when ordering. Hope you enjoy your first red shoes!

I looked at the navy yesterday, but forgot all about them. Thanks for the reminder.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@willdob3  I'm a fan of Born sandals and slides. Nice leather and usually well-made. If it is a half-size, be sure to size UP when ordering. Hope you enjoy your first red shoes!

I looked at the navy yesterday, but forgot all about them. Thanks for the reminder.

@BirkiLady

Thanks! I did order the red and I sized up.

I like the navy, too,  it I recently got a pair of navy ankle boots so I don’t need more of that color right now. 

I don’t have any red clothes other than a multi-color striped t-shirt with a tiny bit in it.