Valued Contributor

I'm interested in a pair of Bob's sneakers but I'm not sure of their comfort. I have many sketchers and love them, they are the best shoes for me that I've ever had. Does anyone know if Bob's is just as good. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

I find Skechers to be unsupportive and not particularly comfortable, but Bobs are worse.  I'm guess they're the low end of Skechers, sort if cute but disposable shoes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Before Bob's collaborated with Sketchers I would have never bought a pair of their shoes. Insides were completely flat with no support. I have tried on a couple of their styles recently and they seem to have all the comfort and support of Sketchers. I don't own a pair because I don't need any shoes right now. But I feel like I may give them a try in the future. JMO

Esteemed Contributor

@KACEE1115  I too love my sketchers, they work for me.  I have Bobs also and I look at them a fun shoes, cute and comfortable but not the workhorses my sketchers are. 

Honored Contributor

My feet are picky.  I can wear Sketchers, but Bobs hurt my feet.  I have never owned a pair, but I have tried them in and couldn't wait to get them off.

Honored Contributor

I don't wear Bobs or Skechers. There is little to no support in them. No matter how well they fit, my feet slide in them.

Esteemed Contributor

@KACEE1115 I love my Skechers sneakers and I own one pair of Bob's.   I like the fact that they donate to animal shelters when you purchase, kind of on the idea of Tom's.  I did buy my true size and I wear them around the house mostly.  They are comfortable enough but my feet do tend to swell a bit during the day and there is zero stretch, support isn't great but I'm not using them to speedwalk.   If you buy I would recommend to size up a 1/2 size or order wide if you have the same issues.  They are cute too!

Regular Contributor

I only wear sketcher's arch support style. The other styles don't have the support I need. purchased two pair of the Bobs in a sale. They were to wear casually with a couple of out fits. Only wore each pair one time. I could feel any gravel or twigs I stepped on thru the soles of the shoes. Quickly donated them!

Regular Contributor

Not sure if the sneakers are any better, but I would not recommend the flat slip on shoes - unless you're a teenager and still have great feet!  I was wearing Bob's shoes almost exclusively for a year or more...until I started having some severe foot pain.  My arches dropped on both feet due to no support, which then aggravated some minor arthritis issues.  All of my Bob's were tossed in the trash.  I like their platform of supporting animal causes, but just can't do the shoes anymore.  Now, I'm wearing Vionic and similar brands.

Valued Contributor

Re: Bobs Skechers

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone, that's what I was thinking too flat and no support. Sketchers I wear  have awesome support and comfort so I will not even switch over for one pair.