Frequent Contributor

Hi Ladies!

My blue croco satchel from the VIP sale just came. It's lovely. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} The zipper pockets were stiff at first but I carefully worked them back and forth so think they'll be fine.

I remember some reviews of the QVC site mentioned blue dye coming off. After looking at the bag and see that the leather shoulder strap is blue, I'm a bit worried. {#emotions_dlg.scared} I'll give the bag a good try out but please, has anyone on our site had problems with the dye bleeding off? I'd hate to have a white shirt with spots on it at the end of a work day? Or worse yet, get blue on my light grey Bradley jacket I've had for years.

If you have any ideas how to prevent the problem from happening, I'd appreciate it. The reviews seems to lead me to believe not all the colors rub off. I wanted the blue so badly but after looking at the leather, I can easily see how this would be a problem. If need be, I'll return it for a different color but would like to avoid that.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A213639.desc.Dooney-Bourke-Croco-E...