Super Contributor

Black sneakers with Purple Soles

Hi, does anyone know what shoes the model is wearing in the video presentation for the AnyBody Ribbed Velour Leggings - item # A459654 ?

They show a close-up of them at about the two and half minute mark.

They are black, with a purple sole and some kind of fur? on the inside.

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

Honored Contributor

Re: Black sneakers with Purple Soles

[ Edited ]

I remember watching that presentation and tried to find those sneakers immediately online -- with no luck.  I love them.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the reply...maybe they haven't been presented yet. If I see anything about them, I'll keep you posted! I love the purple on the sole!
Honored Contributor

@MM13  Thank you, I'll do the same Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MM13  Found them!

'Twas not easy.  Now I know why my filter for black sneakers never brought them up.  I thought were black, but they're actually grey.  

I love the grey/purple ones.  I have many pairs of all kind of fashion styles.  But $150 is over my purchase threshold for sneakers.

A word of caution from QVC's description:  

• Fit: runs small; whole sizes should size up full size; half sizes should size up 1.5 sizes

CC310BFD-FB33-4A1C-9600-4C43B3F627FF.jpeg

Super Contributor

Wow...they are pricey! I can't believe you found them! I will patiently wait for a markdown. Haha. Thanks!!
Honored Contributor

Those are really cool!!  However, whenever shoes come with a sizing caveat, I opt not to order.  I would definitely want to try them on and not have to play the expensive and time consuming return/exchange game.