Trusted Contributor

Re: Black Patent Leather Birkenstock Clogs

On 11/19/2014 Heidi on the Cape said: I know you want Birkenstocks, and I love them as well. I have the whale ones, the crab, the seal, peace sign, and Bambi! All in the clog style, all from QVC in years past. That said, I ordered Alegria in black patent leather, and they are very comfy and super cute! Search under Alegria, look at the Mary Jane style with the rocker sole, black patent is the option there. I have them in my regular size 8, true to size, SO CUTE.

Thanks Heidi on the Cape I will look at Alegria I have heard of them but never owned any and glad to hear they are comfy and I can order true to size. I have foot problems that's why I like the Birkenstocks.

Respected Contributor

I have the Classic dusty black clogs from Alegria. I order from Zappos. You can order several sizes if you aren't sure of the size. Free s/h both ways. They are great. I do have the patent Birkenstocks you are looking for, wrong size for you, or I would send them to you. Barely worn.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Trusted Contributor

On 11/24/2014 Mama Mia said:

I have the Classic dusty black clogs from Alegria. I order from Zappos. You can order several sizes if you aren't sure of the size. Free s/h both ways. They are great. I do have the patent Birkenstocks you are looking for, wrong size for you, or I would send them to you. Barely worn.

mm

Thank you so much for the kind offer, sure wish they were my size I would take you up on your offer in a heartbeat as I am not having any luck finding them anywhere not even at the Birkenstock stores.