Respected Contributor

Black G.I.L.I. Roma 2 in Lunchtime Specials for 107.90

I bought it because I really wanted the black one when they came out, but could not justify it, since I was buying the natural ostrich and had just bought the espresso from as-is. Today, no such problem. LOL.

New Contributor

Re: Black G.I.L.I. Roma 2 in Lunchtime Specials for 107.90

Thanks for info. I grabbed one too! Already have the blush and natural ostrich. Great

buy, with easy pay!!

Respected Contributor

It was gone by the time I saw your posts. Enjoy your new handbags.

Valued Contributor

FYI...it's available now. Some must have cancelled before putting orders through.

sorry...I should have known better. Not listed any longer.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Lavenderjunkie said:

It was gone by the time I saw your posts. Enjoy your new handbags.

Likewise...

Too bad, I wanted the black... Guess it's worth checking AS IS in a few weeks.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I'm sorry you missed it, stevieb and lavenderjunkie. I hope you can get it from as-is or maybe they will have some more soon as a lunchtime special.

Occasional Contributor

Just saw this new markdown. Wouldn't you know it, I got the black in mid-December and the espresso lizard on Sunday. I already have the blush and natural in Roma 2 totes. Love these. I emailed QVC asking for them to adjust my purchase price to match today's lunchtime special. At $139.88 I thought this was a great price....but, $107.90...BOO-YAH!

For those of you who didn't get one today because they were already gone, keep checking a few times a day. That's how I grabbed the espresso lizard.

Valued Contributor

Received my black Roma 2 today and it's gorgeous. Thought the lunchtime special price was very good so I went for it. I'll carry as a satchel / tote. It doesn't seem to look it's best as a crossbody on me at least but the option may come in handy. I've removed the crossbody strap and the tassel as I prefer without. Hopefully the bag holds up because I plan to use it a lot. Absolutely love the shape, style and size. BTW I do think this was a return but that's fine. The handles, crossbody strap and tassel were not wrapped but the bag is in excellent condition. Whoever may have returned did not abuse the bag before returning it.

Respected Contributor

Hopefully, mine will be delivered tomorrow. We are supposed to have a lot of bad weather - freezing rain, so UPS may decide not to go out. If not tomorrow, then Tuesday for sure.