Honored Contributor

cgil would you might posting how the forest green looks in person? I'm really interested in that pebble leather color.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

I love the zip zip style, but in the 'regular' size. The bitsy is cute, but not for me. But if it's right for you, then enjoy.

Honored Contributor
On 9/21/2014 tough_kitty said: Wow. They made it in saffiano leather too, and the price is $198!!!

I saw that... Dooney's Saffiano looks gorgeous but the size of that bag is laughable, to me anyway... Even their regular zip zip in Saffiano appears to be smaller than the other zip zips... It's a bummer because I'd really like a Dooney bag in Saffiano...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
On 9/21/2014 jaxs mom said:

cgil would you might posting how the forest green looks in person? I'm really interested in that pebble leather color.

The forest green looks exactly like it did on my TV; a dark green. I would say a dark pine if that helps. I went back for the Cranberry as I previously stated that I was debating...I caved...

Respected Contributor
On 9/24/2014 cgil said:
On 9/21/2014 jaxs mom said:

The forest green looks exactly like it did on my TV; a dark green. I would say a dark pine if that helps. I went back for the Cranberry as I previously stated that I was debating...I caved...

Congrats, cjil! Enjoy your bag and thanks for posting your revew too! I'm waiting for this bag to go on sale or on 6 easy pays! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Contributor

Do you think the Bitsey will come back in black? How long do you think I have to wait. I want to purchase this bag and it will be my first Dooney but I want it in black. Will price stay the same and easy pay?

Respected Contributor
On 10/7/2014 Housework said:

Do you think the Bitsey will come back in black? How long do you think I have to wait. I want to purchase this bag and it will be my first Dooney but I want it in black. Will price stay the same and easy pay?

I guess no one really knows if/when a color will become available, Housework. All we can do is watch and wait! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Super Contributor
You might call the Dooney outlets. I don't know if it's there yet, but bet it will be soon. You can always check, and if it's there, it will be some percentage off. I know two outlets that ship, Las Vegas and Reading, Pa. I'm sure there are others. Keep an eye out for Dillard's and Macy sales. Go to Dooney's wesite and register for emails. The VIP sale is coming up soon, and you just might be able to get that black Bitsy at less than full price. I read the other thread about the black Bitsy and mistakenly thought you wanted black. All the colors are pretty . I am seriously considering this one for my granddaughter for Christmas.
Respected Contributor
I was at Dillard's yesterday with DH and dragged him over to the handbag section because I've been dying to see the bitsy in person. LOVE! The saleslady saw my reaction and said to my husband, "Make note, Christmas is coming". Smiley Happy