Honored Contributor

Re: Birkenstocks and Uggs Get Married!

Oh my, Sherpa-lined sandals....

Valued Contributor

I have a pair of bostons that are lines with shearling. Not on the sole, but the upper. They are the best things ever. I don't often wear them out of the house, but I dearly love them.

Esteemed Contributor

Two uglies do not make a pretty.

Actually Uggs are not ugly but I don't wear them because my teen and all of her friends do.

Honored Contributor

Although I love and worn Birkenstocks for years the sandal lined in wool is not my cup of tea.

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2015 OkeyDokey said:

I have a pair of bostons that are lines with shearling. Not on the sole, but the upper. They are the best things ever. I don't often wear them out of the house, but I dearly love them.

When I saw the ones in the OP I thought, what's the point with sandals, it would be perfect with Boston's though. I haven't seen these on the Birkenstock site though, where did you get the lined Boston's?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

On 1/4/2015 jaxs mom said:
On 1/4/2015 OkeyDokey said:

When I saw the ones in the OP I thought, what's the point with sandals, it would be perfect with Boston's though. I haven't seen these on the Birkenstock site though, where did you get the lined Boston's?

It would have either been completebirkenstock.com or birkenstock express.com. I just checked the completebirkenstock site and the new shearling lined bostons have the soles lined too. I may need to upgrade. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

I'm not an uggs fan, but I like those.

Honored Contributor

I love the idea of Boston Shearlings! I wear Birks almost exclusively, but in winter when my feet really get cold I pull out the Uggs. These would be the best of both worlds!

The Boston Shearlings are available in limited sizes at various places like Zappos, Amazon, etc. Unfortunately, the only color I would be interested in would be the Bordeaux, which is not available in my size.

Honored Contributor

I can only imagine how attractive they'll be when that pretty white fleece gets dirty and ragged.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

On 1/4/2015 rina33 said:

LOVE LOVE LOVE! My heart is melting. The perfect house shoe in winter!

Thanks!

Agree!