Honored Contributor

Birkenstocks - The "IN" Shoe for this Summer

According to the Olsen twins, Gigi Hadid, and Kendall Jenner, among other celebrities.

Guess what girls? I've been wearing them since I was your age, and I'm STILL wearing them.

Besides, you're not the first "celebrities" to extol their greatness! Smiley Wink Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

Re: Birkenstocks - The "IN" Shoe for this Summer

Great! I just bought a pair from HSN. Not that I care about what the Olsen twins think. LOL

Valued Contributor

Aren't they 'cool' however they are about 15 years behind.  They is too funny!

Honored Contributor

I use to wear them about 15 yrs ago ,i had many ,but my feet changed ,not enough support in them, guess every thing changes as we grow old!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

Love my Birks, especialy suede Arizonas with the soft footbed.  I've been wearing them for years.  So wonderful to know I am in such great company. 

Spoiler
Smiley LOL
Esteemed Contributor

How about that!  I am finally "IN" just by opening my closet and putting on my old Berkenstocks. Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I have a pair of birkie sandles that were the TSV several years ago.  I don't remember if they are 2 strap or 3 strap.  Still going strong.  Not warm enough to drag them out, yet.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

I love my Birkies from years ago.  They have really cheapened them from what i can see.  I love the original, moldable footbed.  Perfect

Esteemed Contributor

I bought my first pair of shearling lined Arizonas last fall. Love at first sight! A splurge, but worth it to me. I will be rocking them this spring IF and when it gets warm enough. Freezing temps expected tonight. 46 degrees at this moment.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear mine all the time- whether they're 'in' or 'out'!!! They last forever too- I have about 10 pairs that have been worn regualrly- and look brand new still.Woman LOL