Honored Contributor

Birkenstock Waterproof Sandals!

At Nordstrom, Birkenstock water proof sandals!  Bye, bye flip flops that gave no support!

Just 2 styles, there are others!

For the sand at the beach!!!

Birkenstock Essentials Arizona Waterproof Slide Sandal | Nordstrom

EVA  (ordered these!)

Honolulu EVA

Honored Contributor

Re: Birkenstock Waterproof Sandals!

[ Edited ]

have the two strap in white, hot pink, and black. have used them for several years now and got them from nordstrom. easy to walk in and great for the beach and pool. ARIZONA WATERPROOFS

not seeing the thong style on the nordstrom website?

there is also a single strap called BARBADOS.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@ECBG I love the waterproof Birkenstocks. I've purchased a couple of pairs from HSN. Hope you love yours too!

Honored Contributor

I have waterproof Birkenstocks I got here years ago. They're teal. I keep them for that purpose only. Enjoy yours!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

have the two strap in white, hot pink, and black. have used them for several years now and got them from nordstrom. easy to walk in and great for the beach and pool. ARIZONA WATERPROOFS

@sunshine45 

I got the Honolulu style, Nordstrom.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple already, but am eyeing a new color.

Go to the Birkenstock website to see all the colors and styles, think there are over forty or so combinations.  

Honored Contributor

Oooooo!  I like this one:

BIRKENSTOCK Essentials Arizona Waterproof Slide Sandal, Main, color, ORANGE

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 

Last summer at the beach, they had created a high berm of sand between the houses and the ocean because of erosion.  They did put up a thick rope on 6 in thick posts to hold onto to walk up but too low to really hold onto and pull your yourself up!  My standard flip flop twisted half way off of my foot trying to pull up each tome I went to the beach.  "Swim shoes" barely helped!

Honored Contributor

I almost bought these on HSN.  Same price w/free S&H but wasn't sure they would be as comfortable as the other leather and suede styles.  

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG  Thanks for the info.  I have a lot of Birkenstocks.  I love them.  I ordered two pairs of the Buckley recently.  But I have never paid attention to the Eva.  I just ordered a pair in Active Red on the Birkenstock web site.