Honored Contributor

I got a Sundance catalog today and I saw some Birks in 3 lovely colors, light blue, earth red , and ochre. I'm sorry, I don't do pics, but the item # is 89627, if you are interested. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

HSN has Birkenstock and free shipping.  

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Received an email of Birkenstock several days ago and that Ocher is tempting me! It's so unusual. Is any color calling your name?

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@QVCkitty1  Received an email of Birkenstock several days ago and that Ocher is tempting me! It's so unusual. Is any color calling your name?

@BirkiLady , I like them all, but the Ocher and Red are so pretty.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

HSN has Birkenstock and free shipping.  

They also have some with the soft footbed.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I bought the Birkenstock Mayari Toe-Loop Comfort Sandal

608-977. In Graceful Taupe. I had wanted black but they didn't have it. Now I see they do so am going to exchange. This is my first time for using HSN and it went well except I don't like that they have so many seperate listings for one item. I like to see all color choices in one place for the item. I didn't look at anything else so don' know if they do the same for other things