Valued Contributor

Birkenstock..HSN Tues 2:00 PM

I just noticed that HSN has Birkenstock in their schedule for Tues at 2 PM for those that are interested.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Birkenstock..HSN Tues 2:00 PM

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered a pair on extended delivery the other day.  Would have mentioned it, but thought everyone knew they're carrying Birkies now, @saltysails!  

Honored Contributor

Are the Birkenstocks on HSN made in Germany?  I won't buy the ones not made in Germany.  TIA

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

just checked their prices....much higher than my purchases from qvc years ago....but not surprised....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just checked the HSN web site out for the Birkenstocks and people are complaining about the sizing. The place of origin says Imported, does not specify Germany as where they are made. It looks like they are limited in styles and colors and I wonder if they have a vendor for this product or just the host. Folks say they are sending them narrows when people are expecting med. width. I don't watch HSN and probably would not order Birkenstocks from them.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@saltysails @blackhole99 @nana59 @winamac1 @eddyandme @mac116  From what I recall from the last Birkenstock show on HSN, the shoes are Narrow in width. Yes, they are true Birkenstock's from Germany. And, I think many of them were the original footbed.

I wasn't interested in narrow widths and didn't purchase; won't be watching again. Thanks for the notice, however. I will check the HSN site just in case! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I won't buy Birkenstock shoes either unless they're made in Germany.  However, even made in Germany they are not the same quality/fit as my old ones. 

I bought my last pair at a shoe store and I had to try on 3 pairs of the exact shoe to find a pair that fit me correctly.  The sizing was off terribly.

Esteemed Contributor

Just received my birkies and love them!

These, the Arizona's, are just like the ones I used to buy.  Certainly, they don't run narrow.  Immediately moved the tab one up from the middle and could have gone up one more, but figure I'll wait 'til they're broken in to tighten them up more.

I did go down a size.  But, I never know what size to get nowadays.  Got my Sketchers from the Q today also.  Gotta exchange for half size smaller.

Anyways, if you're debating ordering the birkies, the fit is the same as when they were sold on the Q.