Honored Contributor

Is anyone getting the Big Deal?  They look really cute and thinking of getting the Luna that will go with many things.  

Respected Contributor

No, I have bought several pairs of Fly London and they never were right for me. I don't even look at them anymore. 

Honored Contributor

I think the brand is adorable but I can't wear shoes that high anymore (slight balance issue since I had my fall down the stairs in 2010).... and there are a couple of styles I would love starting at $150.  I've been known to spend that kind of money on a pair of cute, well manufactured shoes so I'm tempted but haven't bought a pair yet.... Woman Happy 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I love the look of that style, but my foot is a little too wide for it. A lot of mine lace on top.  I do enjoy wearing FL though.  Extremely loveable.

My DIL has tried mine on, as has her 25 yr old sister, and they were blown away!  Enjoy!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Q4uwrote:

I think the brand is adorable but I can't wear shoes that high anymore (slight balance issue since I had my fall down the stairs in 2010).... and there are a couple of styles I would love starting at $150.  I've been known to spend that kind of money on a pair of cute, well manufactured shoes so I'm tempted but haven't bought a pair yet.... Woman Happy 

@Q4uThey have a lot of styles now that are standard height.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
@ECBGwrote:

@Q4uwrote:

@ECBG.... Boy they sure do, and those are the ones I was referring to starting at $150!! Very VERY Cute!!  I'll no doubt be an owner of a pair soon!!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: Big Deal Fly London

[ Edited ]

@Q4uwrote:
@ECBGwrote:

@Q4uwrote:

@ECBG.... Boy they sure do, and those are the ones I was referring to starting at $150!! Very VERY Cute!!  I'll no doubt be an owner of a pair soon!!

@Q4uI'm sure I'll see your smile all the way here in the Great Smokey Mountains!Smiley Happy  Enjoy girl, and look on their site as well as Amazon.Smiley Happy