Highlighted
Super Contributor

Beware of ordering from Trajectoryice website

When my RYKA shoe size was not available from QVC on part number A384616 in the animal print.   I did a search on the internet and found the exact shoe on TRAJECTORYICE.COM website (under the exact name...not part number).  I checked return policy, company and thus finding what I believed ok, I ordered the shoes on April 2nd.   I recd an acknowledgement in email only to notice that it was from China.  I sent a msg to them and they assured me they had the boots and please be patient in the shipping delivery which I did.  Yesterday, I finally received the package.  I opened only to find out that the boots they sent me was not RYKA, was not even the boots I ordered.  It was a black pair, cheaply made and not even a "brand or manufacturer name" on them.

then I went back to my order only to realize that the picture of the boots I ordered on the Trajectoryice website was in fact the VERY SAME PICTURE of the group of boots that appears on the QVC site.  I sent a msg to TRAJECTORYICE about the wrong boots being sent to me.  Their response was as follows:

Hi,
Thanks for your picture, guess it was our workmates packed the wrong item for you, so sorry about this mistake, hope you can forgive him/her as they need pack so many orders each day, in this case, if it can fit you well?  How about we refund you $3 and you keep the parcel there?

just wanted you to be aware of TRAJECTORYICE website.

Honored Contributor

Re: Beware of ordering from Trajectoryice website

@Reilley 

Oh yeah, that's the classic example of 'bait and switch' in Sales, with a $3 credit to keep the WRONG, INFERIOR shoes they sent you.

I guess they know that people ordering from another country don't have much recourse against them.

Thank you for exposing this website!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Oh my - that's terrible!   Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

No matter how much you want an item, don't risk ordering from any website or company you never heard of or are not familiar with, or haven't researched first.

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Honored Contributor

Report it immediately to your credit card company. 

I had a similar experience except I never got anything.  It's been 3 years and it's still "preparing to ship".  And people think QVC is slow.  Anyway, I'd used PayPal and they refunded my money.

Beware of merchants in China. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Here is an update.  Contacted PayPal and they are following up with the seller.  Trojectoryice has responded back to me stating they know I opened up a claim with PayPal.  They are now offering me $10.00 refund.  I told them NO WAY.  i want a full refund of the shoes I paid for.  I will keep all updated.  I may end up not receiving anything but next step is contacting my credit card.