New Contributor

Beth moved my post re: ad on FB about Clark shoes

Beth, since you moved my post & it appears you did mark it saying that the Facebook Ad is not for QVC, I hope you or someone in your admin dept reports those ads as FALSE.  It was the one I mentioned about QVC-Clark Shoes ~ that was the only reason I came here to report it because I didn't see any other means of doing so

QVC Customer Care

Re: Beth moved my post re: ad on FB about Clark shoes

@Diplomat  

Good Evening, we report all false and misleading ads to our Cyber unit. We also report these ads to Facebook admin and try to coordinate our efforts to keep our customers safe when ordering online. Remember you can be sure it is a legitimate purchase when ordering on our app and our website QVC.com.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Diplomat    There have been and continue to be dozens of ads on Facebook inferring that they are affiliated with QVC, some even using old QVC videos. 

You can be sure Facebook knows they're there and that they are scams but they make no effort to shut them down.  There's one for Dooney & Bourke that has appeared off and on for months, if not years.  This is pure greed on Facebook's part for the advertising dollars.  With all the techy employees they have, you'd think they could assign a few to monitor this advertising.

Our Congress has several times investigated various aspects of Facebook.  Perhaps it's time for an inquiry into the advertising they accept and the scams being perpetuated.  It's certainly more than a company like QVC can monitor or control.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i've been seeing them too. I did see the clarks ad but could tell by poster that it wasn't our clarks.

New Contributor

its disgusting that those fake companies get away with it too long.  I did report that ad to FB but don't know if it helps or not.  When I was doing volunteer work for a cancer community, we caught several ads using our logo to sell their stupid shirts.  Unreal !  But yet legit posts get reprimanded.  :::sigh:::

New Contributor

thanks for your reply Beth.  I also reported those ads to FB and hope it helps eventually :-)