Honored Contributor

I just found the greatest cross body! It's the All Day Convertible by Brahmin. It is a little larger than so many I've found without being bulky. I can actually get my wallet AND phone in this one. I got it in the green Palm Nepal color.....green is my favorite color and this is a great shade....not too dark and not glow in the dark. It comes in other colors too.

http://www.brahmin.com/All-Day-Convertible-Palm-Nepal/dp/B00J7KIXB2?field_availability=-1&field_brow...

Contributor

Oh, that Palm Nepal looks stunning. Just like you, my favorite color is green. Does this color have a bit of blue in it? I don't have access to Brahmin near me, but will be visiting Las Vegas soon and I usually purchase a handbag rather than waste my money in the slots. Enjoy your new bag, it is hard to find a crossbody that actually fits a wallet! Paula

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Oh, what a beautiful bag. I love Brahmin!

Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your gorgeous crossbody!

I've been waiting for months for this color to come out, I just love it. Brahmin bags are so well made and have bags in so many different shapes and sizes, they're great.

Enjoy carrying that lovely bag. Smile

Contributor

Enjoy your new bag, love the crossbody style.

Respected Contributor

that is a beautiful bag ... enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Just recently got a Brahmin tote & a wallet. Have to say I love both of them & get compliments all the time! Love the feel of them & the organization. Absolutely my favorite brand!

New Contributor

I received this bag a few days ago--same color and I LOVE it. You are right--it is the best crossbody bag ever.

Barb

Regular Contributor

I love Brahmin' s handbags! It would be great if QVC or HSN started carrying this line. Liked your choice, I'm looking at the pecan option.