Trusted Contributor

Best credit card wallet ever!!

Since I made the decision that I no longer wanted to carry my checkbook, and I needed more room for my credit cards, loyalty cards and receipts, I have been searching for a new wallet to accomodate these needs.

I started with the Dooney Dillen Tri-fold wallet, but it was a bit disappointing. The credit card slots were incredibly tight and after several months they have not yet loosened up as much as I hoped. Also, the wallet would not snap on the first hole when all the card slots were filled due to a design flaw. Even on the second hole it was a little difficult to snap.

Before Christmas, I ordered the Cole Haan Village Slim Zip wallet from Endless.com when they were having a great sale. I have been using it for only a couple of weeks now and I LOVE it!!

http://www.endless.com/Cole-Haan-Village-Slim-Wallet/dp/B001IKKOOS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8

It has 16 card slots and they have plenty of room so that the cards are easy to get out. There are four pockets for bills, cards or receipts. Plus there is a generous zipper pocket for change. And if you don't carry cash, or use a separate change purse, the zipper pocket would be great for receipts, loyalty cards, or probably even a checkbook if you were so inclined. The wallet snaps easily and even filled with cards and receipts, it is not too fat. The pebbled leather is beautiful and soft, but does not seem to scratch easily.

I have discovered I love several of the items from the Cole Haan Village collection. I just wish I had known that when the line was new, because it has become a bit hard to find.