Honored Contributor

Yes, and I am giving my Bearpaws away.  They have absolutely no arch support and you are walking on flat feet -- never again.  This year I puchased 2 pairs of Uggs on sale and they have some arch support and are extremely comfortable for walking.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

No, I haven't tried either boot brand but I do own a pair of Ugg clogs which are nice, they were bought in 2013 or so. I do have shearling boots though by Emu Australia in the style Beach Lo and they are in a size 9. The original insole is a removable memory foam one but I put in my older Walking company shearling insoles in them this winter when I replaced my shearling insoles in my Abeo Galena boots. The Emu Australia boots run narrow and have a shallow toe ox. The Abeo Galena boots have stretched a bit but are still comfortable, they are a size 9 too. I don't wear socks with either pair of boots.

Honored Contributor

I just got a pair of short, unlined Ugg booties from Nordies, on sale---and CANNOT get the dumb things on me feet!!!! No zip in the back and ordered my normal size----so back they go---and no more ordering shoes online----need to be there in person. Someday I will learn!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@wagirl   I believe I purchased the same unlined boots you did.  I had the same problem.  I could not get the boot on (too flimsy being unlined).  They were a chestnut color, low boot.    I ended up with 2 pairs of Uggs on sale.  A black pair mini with the cuff and a gray pair straight up considered short.  Both are shearling lined.  The black pair were pre-treated but I need to treat the gray boots today.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

kat---me too!!! But I like to wear socks with shoes/boots and the puffy lined boots pulled my sock off. 

Regular Contributor

@pprmntstx I just want to second this.  I buy Uggs insoles for a lot of my boots, especially cheap rubber rain boots that keep your feet dry but can be cold. 

As for the original question, I've owned a few pair of Uggs but no Bearpaws.  However, I love the Emu brand, which you can get from Evine or regular retailers.  

Valued Contributor

Maloyo--

Thank you for that.  I'll try Ugg insoles in my other boots as well!  Lotte

Valued Contributor

Yes--I agree.  The Bearpaws are fine so far!

Respected Contributor

HSN has Bearpaws on clearance today.

Valued Contributor

Thanks--that's good to know!