Valued Contributor

Recently, I purchased a pair of Bearpaw shearling winter boots.  I've had 2 pair of Uggs through the last several years.  I haven't noticed any difference in quality so far, but the price of Bearpaws is so much lower.  Has anyone tried both brands?

Honored Contributor

I've only tried the Bearpaws and they work for me and look nice too. No need for me to pay 💰 extra for a name.

Honored Contributor

I have both, and personally don't think that Bearpaw are anywhere near as nice. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

My fave shearling boots- made in Australia- are from Costco. 

Did not buy this year's style, (did not care for the zipper) but the 3 pairs that I have are excellent quality. 

I prefer my short chestnut boots from Costco to my tall chestnut Uggs.

Only difference was the price: I paid about $30.00 at Costco.

Uggs has more stylish choices, but I prefer the basic style.

Respected Contributor

I have two pairs of Bearpaws and I love them.  Got a great deal on them a few years ago - buy one/get one half off plus a coupon.  They are identical to Uggs as far as I can tell.  And so much cheaper.

Honored Contributor

I have both brands and the one thing I don't like about Bearpaw compared to Ugg is that the Barepaw stretches out....a lot.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Interesting.  Mine haven't stretched at all. They're made of the exact same materials as UGGs.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't own Uggs but I also have 2 pairs of Bearpaw.  I love them.   They look just like the expensive brand and they are so warm and comfy.  also the Bearpaw logo is not obvious at all like the Lamo brand QVC sells.  I bought my Bearpaws on HSN on sale and free shipping!!!!

Honored Contributor

I've owned both and sent my Bearpaws back. They didn't fit as well and were difficult to put on. I've tried many copies of the Ugg brand and except for the one year Costco brought out their version of short pull-ons, I've not had any luck with the copies. I wish I did. 

Valued Contributor

I recently purchased a pair of Ugg insoles and put them in my Bearpaw boots.  The insoles were not expensive and now my Bearpaw boots are toasty warm.