Respected Contributor
With the blue sole? Those are by Me Too. The style is called Tru Blu.
Honored Contributor

Re: Ballerina Flats

[ Edited ]

I just ordered the Cole Haan Tali ballet flats in black and the Maple Sugar (a beautiful neutral), both of which I have in the Tali Grand Bow wedge.

The Cole Haan Tali ballet flats are on sale at many sites, including amazon (free ship and free returns on the size and colors I purchased). The flats retail at $170. Amazon has the black for $89.96; the Maple Sugar, $119. On the Cole Haan site, they are still $170.

As to one poster's comment about not liking the elastic on some ballet flats, the Cole Haan has that. I'm glad because I have a narrow foot.

PAIRPAIR

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have these coming from Amazon.

SmartSelectImage_2017-11-13-18-47-42.png

Contributor

absolutely.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of posting link to another retailer

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of posting link to another retailer

Valued Contributor

If you like Tieks, check out the Crane brand.  Cranes are very similar and much less expensive!

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

Cole Haan ballet flats are my go to once the sandals are put away.  Truthfully the ballet flats of a few years ago I preferred. (I have some that are 5 years old that still look great)  Sometimes you can pick up the older version at 6PM, Saks Off Fifth, Nordstrom Rack and even ebay.

I am addicted to Cole Haan flats, I have them in ( Tali style) black, platinum, pale pink, navy,and cream snake. They are the best, I work in them, travel Europe in them and go out in them. Feminine and elegant

@SANNA  Sure do miss that Nike Air sole....made them so much better, but do agree about their comfort.

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I just ordered the Cole Haan Tali ballet flats in black and the Maple Sugar (a beautiful neutral), both of which I have in the Tali Grand Bow wedge.

The Cole Haan Tali ballet flats are on sale at many sites, including amazon (free ship and free returns on the size and colors I purchased). The flats retail at $170. Amazon has the black for $89.96; the Maple Sugar, $119. On the Cole Haan site, they are still $170.

As to one poster's comment about not liking the elastic on some ballet flats, the Cole Haan has that. I'm glad because I have a narrow foot.

PAIRPAIR

Have them too, love them!