Respected Contributor

I am seriously considering purchasing this handbag in black.

My only concern is that I'm 5'0" tall and this bag may be too big for me.

Has anyone else who is short purchased this handbag?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

pommom, I don't have that bag but I looked it up so I could see the measurements. My first impression tells me it's too big for someone who is about 5'0".

I know you are hesitating, and that alone tells me you think it's too big. My motto is: "when in doubt, don't."

That's a common handbag style and I think you should be able to find one that is a bit smaller.

Good luck and IHTH.

Respected Contributor

bigsister - thanks. I'll continue my search. Too bad smaller bags are so hard to find.

Spent hours on the bay with no results.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

pompom.....I think it's gorgeous and because it's so soft I think it'll be alright for you. It doesn't stick out and away from the body like some other bags do including Dooney. Also, do you wear boots with a heel during fall/winter? I own one of bmak's crossbody bags with a strap that is really too long for me and not adjustable so I use it in the winter when I wear my nice boots with slacks or jeans. In fact, I like this purse so much that you're asking about I'm thinking of getting it too!

Respected Contributor
On 9/24/2014 pommom said:

bigsister - thanks. I'll continue my search. Too bad smaller bags are so hard to find.

Spent hours on the bay with no results. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

pommom, I know what you mean as I also have spent hours on the bay looking for just the right something. Actually, I think that the hunt is the fun part.