Honored Contributor

I picked up a pair of pretty pink ones called 'rose' that was 60 and free shipping. Shiny pink is exclusive to HSN. If you could find them at Dillards they would be north of 100.

Also, picked up a 35.00 pair of slide ins to wear like house shoes. Only three colors. white, mint, (sold out)

and black. I got the white. Free shipping too.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE  Pretty in pink..... I ordered a yeti tumbler today in pink.....lol

Respected Contributor

The shoes are $69.99 and Today's Special with free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE Glad that you were able to get a good deal on these shoes.    I require a regular to wide width so I have to purchasr the OPEN Toe embossed symbol  in the liner.   These showed the narrow CLOSED IN footbed so I can not wear these.    ENJOY!

Respected Contributor

The reason they are $69 instead of $100 ish is the upper is man made material and not real leather. The footbed is not the soft bed which adds cost also. It doesn't say if it's narrow or reg width which is weird. Many times these type of Birkenstocks are not the regular width. Enjoy to anyone who got these and don't mind the downgrades from their regular styles.

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols @I wear the gizeah. I have a wide foot and I love those. I own several pair. I had a painful bout with plantar fasciitis and now I wear them instead of my house shoes. The other day I wore a black one and a blue one. It was dark and early when I got dresses! Luckily I had my work pumps in my tote! I have tried other styles but those are my favorites! 

I called them back in day about the fit. The customer service Dept was super helpful. They sent me a tote to say thank you for my purchase. That was nice!

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE I saw that show yesterday and you got a great buy on those!  I loved the pink ones myself but I didn't purchase them as I own several pairs already.  I did love the color though.  Enjoy them!

Esteemed Contributor

Cute in pink, a good buy.  I like the original footbed too.

But they are the narrow width.  It is crazy making when they don't reveal this detail.

Trusted Contributor

The HSN today's special Birks are the narrow width. Although I don't recall that was stated during the presentation I saw, I could see it was narrow when I ordered on their website as one of the pics clearly showed that the foot on the foot bed was filled in, indicating it was narrow. 

WIDTH SYMBOL: there are two footbed widths - narrow and regular. Regular width symbol is an open foot and Narrow width symbol is a filled-in footprint.

Honored Contributor

on my left foot my outer toes are kind of cramped.

should had got in a 8 wide. I didn't think they gave you

option.

other then that pretty shoe