Honored Contributor
I neither love nor hate Shawn, and feel the same about Lisa. There are times I watch either of them and find them funny and/or warm and enjoy a presentation. There are other times, again with either of them, that a fakeness and/or a pushiness creeps in and I turn the channel in irritation. Could be the product itself, could be the vendor, the voice in the earpiece, or it's just a bad day for them, I don't know, but I tend to wonder if the more they are forced into carnival barker tactics by the QVC Rule of Beat 'em to Death, the more uncomfortable and miserable they are, and it shows in one way or another.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor
On 7/11/2014 kachina624 said: Wasn't she great with the audience? No sign of foot or vertigo problems today.

She didn't have those problems, they were a decoy. Everyone else knows that.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

SHE LOVES THAT CAMERA....do not be fooled at her reality. TOO UPnDOWN

Super Contributor
I think she needs a makeup and hair color do over. The black and blond chunks in her hair....very out dated hair. Make it either the black it naturally is, or go blond. Her eye makeup is a bad funky Twiggy wanna be.
Respected Contributor

Shawn is fun to watch and she loves what she is doing and it shows! She is quirky and funky and just a whole lot of fun!! That is what makes her unique and fun to watch. She is very comfortable in front of the camera and she is down to earth. She just puts it out there and is not afraid to let her reality show through. She doesn't pretend to be flawless. Just the opposite because she brings herself to the shows warts and all. Yes she has hair that bugs her when it gets in her eyes, she has dark roots that show through sometimes and she wears dark eyeliner and white lips. So what that is what she loves and it is all only hair and makeup not anything that is going to change the world or hurt anyone. She comes on and is smiling and just brings it. So for all of that I have to say "Thanks for the entertainment!"

Regular Contributor
On 10/11/2014 BOYINTX said:

The Potty break show was pathetic. Does she consider some viewers do not care plus to insult Isaac shows me she would insult anyone with that stuff.

Shawns Inspirational Network---Not For Me...

Smiley Happy ""Shawns Inspirational Network"" - Have your Q-number and credit card ready!

Frequent Contributor
Shawn is unique and fun to watch and I buy when she is on. I also like Mary Beth. They have very different styles but it would be boring if all the hosts were exactly the same. There is only one host I can't stand. When she is on I change the channel immediately
Super Contributor
On 10/11/2014 BOYINTX said:

The Potty break show was pathetic. Does she consider some viewers do not care plus to insult Isaac shows me she would insult anyone with that stuff.

Shawns Inspirational Network---Not For Me...

Super Contributor
At times, Shawn takes quirky to an unacceptable level, i.e.juvenile. She's trying to carve out a niche for herself among the other host personalities, and that's not a bad thing. But a steady diet of her Peter Pan Syndrome is getting tired. At times, I have found her very engaging and that is few and far between these days.
Respected Contributor
On 10/12/2014 3star said: At times, Shawn takes quirky to an unacceptable level, i.e.juvenile. She's trying to carve out a niche for herself among the other host personalities, and that's not a bad thing. But a steady diet of her Peter Pan Syndrome is getting tired. At times, I have found her very engaging and that is few and far between these days.

She really needs to go back to doing weather or better yet a children's show.

Don't worry, be Happy!