Occasional Contributor

Attention Vionic ....request

Dear Vionic, a lot of QVC buyers are older like myself.  We did not have Vionic years ago and it is too late, our feet are already damaged.  Vionic helps us to walk comfortably with our bunions, hammer toes and flat feet.  But I have a request for those who have damaged feet-----flat (no heels) slides please that I (and I am sure many others)  wear year around.  In winter if it is cold I add socks, otherwise without Vionic I would be in a wheel chair or have to walk bare foot.

Wish I knew about Vionics 25 years ago, I would not have the damage I have now.

Needed Vionic slide sandals please, or a flat sandal with a strap in back.

Thank you so much

Patricia

QVC Customer Care

Re: Attention Vionic ....request

@pinkcoyote

Thank you for your feedback. I will be glad to forward your suggestion to the proper department to inform the vendor. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you....Thank you !!!!  This means a lot to me for you helping !!!!

Honored Contributor

@pinkcoyote  Have you searched the Vionic inventory here at QVC.com?  Seems like they have many slides and sandals that would fulfill your needs.  Most people with flat feet cannot wear a shoe with a large, hard arch support.  They're painful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Yes I did search and they all seem to have a little rise in the heel.  I realy need flat shoes since I feel unsteady when I walk.  Also my flat feet causes pronation which Vionic corrects, and in turn Vionic are so comfortable....Thank you for your concern

QVC Customer Care

@Kachina624

You are so right. There are some nice sandals available. Here is a link to help you view them @pinkcoyote

http://qvc.co/VionicSandalpage

Valued Contributor

Yes, people with damaged feet can't  wear heals.  They like myself, cannot wear shoes with hard high arch supports either.

Occasional Contributor

My daughter got me hooked on them and I love them. I have two pair. Side note, i wear an eight, but take a seven in vionics.