Esteemed Contributor

Re: As is frustration, guess it is not meant to be

You can put stuff your bag and then log in to MrRebates. Just check out in the window that MR opens. The items will be in your cart in that window as well. It works. I've done it a lot.

Tip-When I was first trying to remember to use MR, I made it my homepage on my computer. Once I got in the habit of using it, I changed my homepage back.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

Thanks, Tami for the tip on Mr. Rebates.com. I registered tonite. I spend a fortune at QVC~~~ this will generate some $$$ back to me!!!

carol

Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 TamiT28 said:

It is 5% of the item and it does not include tax or shipping. I discovered Mr. Rebates last holiday season and I try to remember to use it whenever I can.

Tami

Hi Tami, How does one get their rebate back? Email? Snail mail? Paypal?

TIA Smile

Super Contributor

I think there are a couple of different ways to get your Mr. Rebates money. I always request money to be put into my PayPal account but I think you can request a check. I am sure there is FAQ section on their website with that question/answer.

My ""as-is"" purse is supposed to be delivered tomorrow......still crossing my fingers!

Tami

Respected Contributor

GreenThumb: when you have at least $25 in your Mr. Rebates account they will send you an email with a link to request a check. The first time you have to fill in the address info, after that it's already populated and you just need to click on the request page on their site. I don't know how the PayPal route works.

Super Contributor

Well, my 'as-is' suede satchel arrived today and it is pretty bad shape....back it goes tomorrow. There is a large spot of glue by one of the handles and it is kind of dirty on the bottom of the purse. With 'as-is' products, it is definitely a situation of you lose some, you win some. I have to decide if I want to reorder this one if I see the same color pop up again.

Tami

Respected Contributor

You are not alone Smiley Sad My as is arrived today, zip/zip croco without any of its accessories, dust bag or long removable strap. I love the white, and I have the pink that I can share the long strap with but for $200???????

Deb

Honored Contributor

On 11/4/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

You are not alone Smiley Sad My as is arrived today, zip/zip croco without any of its accessories, dust bag or long removable strap. I love the white, and I have the pink that I can share the long strap with but for $200???????

Deb

Call them Deb, they might knock off more for the missing strap and accessories. It's been known to happen.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Thanks Stevie. I called and they did give me a credit. I would not normally make a fuss but the bag new is on sale for only $6 more.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

I gave up with MrRebates. I switched to Ebates. It was hit or miss with me IF MR.REBATES would actually give me credit. As for AS IS... I haunt the listings, clothing only.