Valued Contributor

Re: Aren't Navy Shoes A "Pill" To Find???

Yes.  I'm aware.  But it they have to come in a style I would actually wear.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Navy shoes have been difficult to find in the past, but I'm seeing more navy shoes in the stores the last few years.

As far as there being lots of navy shoes online, I'm sure there's more available there than in stores, but I rarely buy shoes online. I really need to try shoes on before buying. I tried on a pair I Ioved in a store once, and then ordered the color I wanted & had that pair delivered. 👍

I have several navy shoes: one pump, 2 ballet flats, one pair of loafers, a dressy wedge sandal, one boat shoe, and a pair of sneakers. That's a lot of navy. 😱 I like wearing navy shoes with my medium & dark wash blue jeans, my tailored navy dress pants, and my navy dress. My navy shoes are worn more often than my other shoes. 

Respected Contributor

@ECBG I am still in search of a dress shoe in navy that I would like to wear.  I do not do 3 inch heels anymore since my foot surgery so I am still on the hunt.  

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@ECBG I am still in search of a dress shoe in navy that I would like to wear.  I do not do 3 inch heels anymore since my foot surgery so I am still on the hunt.  

@Boomernichols 

I am locked down to Fly London with my metatarsal issue.  They work and I can do what I want in total comfort.

If I got another brand, I'd have to wear them for a day then be stuck with something I couldn't return.

Regular Contributor

@Boomernichols 
There are a lot of brands at all price points that make navy pumps with under 3" heels.  I know because I have no less than a half dozen pairs.  For me the problem is finding the "right" color navy, particularly with pants.
Respected Contributor

I agree. Navy shoes are always the hardest for me to find. I think it is because I am looking for a particular style and cannot find it.