Respected Contributor

Re: Aren't Navy Shoes A "Pill" To Find???

Yes! I would just go with a nude-colored shoe, personally!  I think it lengthens the leg line- just a suggestion... Good luck! 

Valued Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Navy shoes (that I like) are SO few and far between, I often wonder if companies don't realise black, brown, and navy are the leading neutrals in pants and beyond!

I have looked for several years for a comfortable shoe that is a style that will look good with my clothes.  In 5 years, I have found only 2 styles that fit my foot and work with my wardrobe, and be comfortable enough to wear when I work.  I find that amazing!

Has navy been your pill too???

Once I find the style I want, I have to see if they come in narrow.  Anything else will slip right off my feet.

Trusted Contributor

Finding navy shoes is not hard...finding attractive and comfortable navy shoes is almost impossible. I have one pair of navy flip flops amd a pair of navy loafers that I can only wear with slacks, not jeans...so I am always searching for navy. I ordered tops twice from SG and didn't know until they arrived the background of the print was navy. I need navy shoes! 

Respected Contributor

Of the many, many shoes I own I have 1 pair of navy heels, 1 pair of navy loafers and 1 pair of navy flats.  I see many snoes on QVC and my catalogs that navy is one of the choices.  I personally do not like navy and wear very iittle of it.  My neutrals would be browns or greens.

Respected Contributor

@liliblu wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

Navy shoes (that I like) are SO few and far between, I often wonder if companies don't realise black, brown, and navy are the leading neutrals in pants and beyond!

I have looked for several years for a comfortable shoe that is a style that will look good with my clothes.  In 5 years, I have found only 2 styles that fit my foot and work with my wardrobe, and be comfortable enough to wear when I work.  I find that amazing!

Has navy been your pill too???

Once I find the style I want, I have to see if they come in narrow.  Anything else will slip right off my feet.

Same here. Problem feet, lol

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I have several pairs including ankle boots and a low wedge that I've bought on Zulily.  I wear so much denim that I'm always on the lookout for them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

To me, now that crops or ankle are common, I tend to a more nude color.  Bothers me to see navy - skin - navy around my ankles.  Just me 👡

Respected Contributor

Yes, I do agree.  It's easier for me to find winter navy shoes than spring/summer.  My winter navy shoes are in suede and I don't want to wear suede in hot weather.  I'm always looking for cute navy heels or flats.  

Honored Contributor

@liliblu 

Are you aware that Zappos carries narrow?  Their search is quite specific in choices.

Respected Contributor

I think every shoe offered should always have the Navy option.