Valued Contributor

Are there any qualify shoes at QVC anymore?

I just returned my 4th or 5th pair of shoes to QVC this year. Two were Ryka's a brand I had found previously to be of high quality. Two were Clarks and one was Earth Brand.The same goes there. I'm so disappointed. One thing I've noticed is that Wide is not really Wide, it's more like a C width. Then, with the Ryka's, holy smoke, so much wrong. Both pairs had a right shoe that was not quite the same size as the left. (smaller) (and it's not my feet, never had that problem before. In all cases they are just not finshied well on the inside. So where in the world do I go now?

Honored Contributor

Re: Are there any qualify shoes at QVC anymore?

I assume you're asking about quality shoes?  I've had good luck with Alegria.  Ryka was sold several years ago, and I've found their sizing to be erratic ever since.  Many people agree that Clark is not what it used to be.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I honestly don't understand the shoe thing here either.  I am an off the rack sz 9M.  I'm not kidding, I'm the one that can go into a discount store and buy the leftovers in the cart in the middle of the isle... or the plastic sandles in the five and dime.   So I don't understand the problems I've had with Q's shoes. I've sent back far more than I've kept for various reasons like a very hard insole or bottom.  Too short, too long, too narrow, too wide, falls apart....  There are a few things I will no longer buy from the Q and shoes are one of them.

I go to Dillards and Brown Shoes now and have literally had no problems.... I just don't get it.....  Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree with @Kachina624, Alegria are excellent, bought a couple of pairs and absolutely no problems, real comfy too!  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I've come to conclusion that QVC is the dumping ground for unsaleable shoes - never seen so many ugly styles or high heels that could cause a broken shoulder.  Or mountain shoes for the office/church. 

Trusted Contributor

I also agree about Alegria. They are so comfy and well made. I love the look of their sandals but not the shoes. 

I am am about to return a pair of Skechers I just received. I have never had a problem with that brand but these made the top of my feet go numb in minutes. They are awful. And they are not snug.

Tired of this back and forth. 

Respected Contributor

@Whosits  Careful, you might get the dreaded "you have too many returns" letter from the head honchos at QVC due to number of returns.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I can buy good-quality "comfort shoes" at bargain prices from Zulily with no problem.  I rarely order shoes from QVC for the reasons mentioned.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624

But isn’t it true you can’t return items bought from them? Or is it different with shoes?

Respected Contributor

I am really loving my Miz Mooz boots. But you do pay for their quality, which I am ok with because I’ll be wearing them for many WI winters to come.  I also have nice Marc Fisher sandals and booties and several nice Clarks (from their Artisan line, their top of the line leathers, etc.). So yes, QVC does, but you have to know what you are getting.