Respected Contributor

Re: Are UGG boots really worth the price?

I have a tall leather pair and I like them, however, I live in VA and did find them quite warm at times!

Super Contributor

I bet those are the same men who dislike the sent of ""food""

on their women...

Honored Contributor

Thank you for all your feedback.

The one thing that makes me nervous is that a couple of people said they might be slippery in wet or snowy weather. I just had a knee replacement so am petrified of falling this winter. Has anyone found a way to help with traction?

Trusted Contributor

I have never worn UGGs so I defer to the expertise of the other ladies here. Since you live up north, you will probably get plenty of chances to wear them and I wish you luck.

I live in Houston and I see women wear UGGs here every "winter". Honestly, I expect to see them start popping up any day now. The instant the temperature goes below 75 women here start pulling those things out. I have seen women wear UGGs with shorts when the temp is in the 70s! It looks absolutely idiotic. For that reason, the sight of the things practically makes me shudder.

Respected Contributor

Yes, when are you are cold and tired.
Frequent Contributor

IF YOU WANNA WEAR DEAD SHEEP ON YOUR FEET GO FOR IT

Honored Contributor

I prefer the tall ones. I have three of them. I had all three for about 5 or 6 years. I only wear them outside on the coldest days. One I got at Nordstrom. Two of them from the Walking company at my mall. So far, I don't have the little ones.

I purchased a Bear Paw boot (they were on the same time QVC had the fashion day) I can't wait to try them.

Honored Contributor

On 10/7/2014 KringleB said:

Nothing as warm as dead sheep on your feet. Love it. I wear dead cows too. And the other day I murdered a plant. Ripped it violently from it's roots.

Honored Contributor

On 10/7/2014 songbird said:
On 10/7/2014 KringleB said:

Nothing as warm as dead sheep on your feet. Love it. I wear dead cows too. And the other day I murdered a plant. Ripped it violently from it's roots.

Valued Contributor

UGG makes different styles, not just the big furry boot. I am currently considering these.