Honored Contributor

I'm watching AM Style - Saturday morning, 9 April 2022 and Leah is presenting White Mountain.

I don't know how many of you remember White Mountain.  I always thought of White Mountain shoes as a 'wanna be' Birkenstock.  Mainly because it has a similar  foot bed, with wide straps across the shoe.

I never cared for them.  Mainly because they didn't have the designs and colors Birkenstock has.  But also because the straps are too thick across the foot.

It just seemed..(as my daughters would say 'crunchy' or outdoorsey.

Finally, my point.  I hope, really hope that QVC isn't just going to sell these in place of selling Birkenstock.

They are cheaper than Birkenstock would sell for.

Fingers crossed all you Birkenstock lovers (myself included) that QVC will still sell Birkenstock one day.

As for me, I'm still trying to find dark mauve Sketchers or Riki's.

Esteemed Contributor

HSN carries Birkenstock.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

If anyone is interested, Rakuten is 10% cash back for both HSN and QVC today. And free shipping at HSN.

I just treated myself to 2 new pairs of Birkenstocks on HSN.

I really love a pair I got recently.  They are the Sydney style, which is my all time favorite. Oh HSN, the item number is 743-679, the Sydney Watercolor. These are actually Vegan which wasn't important to me, but they are Vegan.  Limited sizes remain.  I can't recommend these highly enough. 

I've designated this pair as my house shoes.  I wear them only in the house. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

@MoJoV My collection is no rival to that of @Annabellethecat66but def. over 2 dozen. They have never seemed "heavy" to me, but the rubber/cork footbed doesn't flex and a very important consideration when purchasing is getting the right size. The raised edge can be "hard" on toes if the sandal is even a smidge too short and you would want the arch support to be at the perfect spot. I recommend trying them on first if you decide to give them a go. 

Madrid Birko-Flor

Most of mine are 39 but now I am def. a 40, altho I can still wear the Madrid style (above) in a 39. I have 2 pairs, but the rest (so many styles, colors) are being retired.

Valued Contributor

I also have to plead the fifth on number of Birkenstocks. 

I loved my solid Navy Blue and just found some on HSN.  Ordered and they never arrived, call CS and they are sending out another pair.  Most I paid for Birkies but I loved my Blue.   Now, I do have the American Flag which I bought from the Q.  I also wish the Q still carried them but HSN is getting a better supply now a days.

I have terrible feet and I wear these all of the time.